Sunday, June 8, 2008

Swim Time

This is Sophia getting ready for her firs swim. I was shocked that the 3-6 month swimsuit that my Mom bought her is already on the small side for her! She will most likely be out of this in the next month...she out grows everything in the length first. So this is her on the changing table...

This is Mommy carrying Sophia, and Daddy snapping this adorable shot as we get ready to leave...

This is Sophia on the slide right before I let go and let her slide into the water! Just kidding, I wonder how many of you just had your heart stop?! We just set her up here and she looked at the water. This is actually at our neighbor's house (Lehman's) and the had a little pool set up for their 2 year old Bryson. Sophia LOVED watching Bryson in the water. She just sat on my lap and was mesmerized by him. We dangled her feet in the water and she just curled her toes.

I'm excited to take her to a big pool sometime soon. I bought a Bjorn carrier for the water and think she might really like sitting in that while I'm carrying her. Babies are so much fun! We are so blessed to have Sophia...she slept 8 1/2 hours last night ate and then went back to sleep for 2 more hours. She is fitting into the family so well (ha, ha).

1 comment:

Courtney said...

AWWW..Sophia is so cute in her fist swimsuit!!