Sunday, September 7, 2008

McCain/Palin all the way baby!


Alright here goes, this blog is mostly to brag about Sophia but I had to throw in my 2 cents about the election (something I rarely do). It will come as no surprise to those of you who know Jason and I that we will be voting Republican in November. Normally I shy away from political debates but I feel so strongly on this issue I am compelled to show our support. I've noticed lately that many people are jumping on the OBAMA bandwagon much like supporting a winning sports team. It seems that "change" and "Obama '08" bumper stickers are the newest fad! I am not one for political fads and believe people need to really know what they are voting for that's why I'm urging all of you to check out www.glassbooth.org . It's an awesome website that you can go to and vote on issues that are important to you and at the end it tells you which candidate you are most aligned with and why. Of course I was most aligned with McCain at 73%. I'm curious to see how all of you do at the quiz. If you're comfortable add as comment and let us know.

I truly believe Obama would bring change if elected but not the change people think--this is not not the time for on-the-job training!! So please check out the website and get informed and remember that regardless of where you stand voting is a precious right that we all should exercise. I will get off my soap box now and post new pictures of Sophia in a few days :)

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction"
--Barack Obama in his book Audacity of Hope

1 comment:

Rhonda VB said...

Sophia's blog is a very appropriate place to share & promote the McCain/Palin ticket! The thought of this & future generations growing up under a pro-Muslim,radical super-liberal supported leadership is why we need to educate & inform others as you have here. Good for you!
We also need to all pray without ceasing the next 2 months for God's favor & intervention in this election.
By the way - great quiz. I am 76% in line with our next President - JOHN McCAIN!