Sunday, May 18, 2008

My New Gal Pal

Today we are excited to add to our family of friends...Bella Lofland! She is the daughter of our good friends Ed and Renee Lofland. Bella was born at 12:30 this afternoon at Dupont Hospital in Fort Wayne. She weighed 6lbs. 2oz and was 19 1/2".

When we found out we were expecting Sophia, Ed called Jason and asked for some ovulation advice so Jason feels he really helped Bella into this world! We had Ed and Renee over Friday night and she was really feeling ready to have this baby so when she called last night telling me she was so crampy I told her she was probably in early labor. She was scheduled to be induced Monday morning, but early this morning Renee got up to go to the bathroom and she felt like she was peeing her pants but not so, her water had broke! Ed sent me a text at 3:00 this morning and when I got up at 3:30 to feed Sophia I read it and was not able to go back to sleep I was so excited. We visited this afternoon and I took a quick nap this evening.

I can't believe how big Sophia looks next to her! Time really does fly by so quickly. Bella is so beautiful and I am so happy for Ed and Renee they were just beaming at the hospital. Sophia always smiles at home when we talk about Miss Ne Ne and Bell Bell, so today when I told her Bella was here she started smiling again! I know this is the start of a wonderful friendship.

Congratulations Ed, Renee and Bella!!!!

No comments: