Saturday, April 19, 2008

Bath Time


Jason and I gave Sophia her first at home bath on Sunday night. She was not very fond of her bath that night. It was a little tricky since we can't submerge her in her tub yet. So we did a sponge bath. I think the key to her bath is us remaining calm...I think we were a little tense.

Grandma Crawford helped give her a bath on Tuesday evening. She was much better and we learned the kitchen sink has a perfect spray for us to shampoo her hair. She loves to have her hair shampooed.

I gave her another bath Saturday morning and she did not make a peep. She loved it and I played with her "piggies". She is so cute at bath time and looks so little!

1 comment:

Grandma Crawford said...

I loved being their to help and I felt very blessed to be able to give her a bath.

Love you Sophia!