Sunday, April 27, 2008

Lazy Sunday

This morning Jason and I had every intention of taking Sophia to church. She didn't sleep nearly as long last night and so I was up and down a little more. So when the alarm clock went off we decided to hit the snooze and try church next Sunday. It makes us a little nervous taking her somewhere like that right now. This week we are hoping to introduce her to a bottle after I pump. I think I will be more confident in our outings when I know I can satisfy her hunger in public. So instead of church we met our friends the Loflands at Bob Evans after church. We have been going to Pathway since January and after church we have a tradition to eat brunch with them afterwards. So today we had our first brunch, she did awesome! It will be very interesting in a few weeks when Renee has Bella, then we will be coordinating two feeding schedules at our brunches. I think brunch wore Sophia out, she has been sleeping so good this afternoon. Normally evening is fussy time but tonight she has been so calm. Maybe I will pay for this late tonight...hopefully not! It has been nice because I had some time to clean the house a little and Jason did some yard work. Sophia is such a blessing!

3 comments:

Rhonda VB said...

A sleeping angel in pink! Another adorable pic to add to our slideshow screensaver so we can look at you many times a day!
Love you!

Jen_Pulver said...

Oh Melissa! She is sooo beautiful! I am just so happy for you and Jason! She really is the most perfect looking baby! I miss you and love you! Congratulations!

Grandma Crawford said...

My little angel! I can't believe how you are growing up. You look so cute in your little outfit and your precious little bow. Can't wait till I see you again.

XOXOXO - love you!

Grandma Crawford