Monday, April 21, 2008

Sophia's First Outing

Sophia had her first outing today with Mommy. It felt nice for me especially to get out of the house on such a nice day. We started off at the bank, the tellers were so excited to see her! There are three of them there that are all expecting girls within the next 5 months. After we stopped at the bank we were off to Pak Mail to mail some letters. I stop in there a lot so again they were all excited to see Sophia. The next place we stopped was Daddy's store. We luckily picked a great time to drop off lunch when he wasn't too busy. This picture is of her and I at the store. Our last stop of the day was at Eye Pro my previous employer. Some of the girls had been to the hospital but a couple had not seen her yet. She was very good and slept through our entire outing. I never heard a peep, she only flinched a couple of times getting in and out of the car seat base as it makes a snap noise that startled her. We walked over to our neighbor Lorinda's when we got home and said hi to her parents visiting from Florida. She likes her stroller to keep moving though and fusses a little when we stop. It was a beautiful day and I was thankful to have such a great baby to tote along with me. I did note that these errands that took me minutes before now take twice as long...but she is worth every extra minute.

1 comment:

Grandma Crawford said...

What a beautiful mother and daughter. I'm so proud of you and know that you and Sophia will have a great relationship like we do.

I'm very blessed to have you as my daughter and Sophia as my Grandaughter.

Love you both,

Grandma Crawford (Mom)