Sunday, April 27, 2008

My First Party!

Sophia had a very exciting day on Friday. She went with Jason and I to the chiropractor in the afternoon. It felt very good for the two of us to get adjusted. I had gone a few times when I was pregnant with her and so the doctors and staff were excited to meet Sophia. She did extremely well and never even opened her eyes. Later that evening we got together with some friends of ours. Sophia was passed around all night which she totally loved! This picture is of Cristi and Steve's daughter Sydney, she is 4. Syd LOVES babies! She wanted to help me change Sophia's diapers so I would let her snap and unsnap the onesies and help me get the diaper ready along with the wipes. She was so adorable, she even told me at the hospital when they visited that she would teach Sophia how to be a princess! We had a great time with our friends and Sophia was awesome, we left around 10 since she was ready to eat and then bedtime. She slept 6 hours straight that night, I think the day wore her out. It was kind of weird for Jason and I to leave a gathering that early. It seems that pre-Sophia we were always one of the last couples to leave. So we have had to make some minor adjustments in our life but we both agree she is worth every second of it!

2 comments:

Betsy King said...

It was great seeing you guys!! That little Sydney is so good with babies!!!!

Love you guys and can't wait to see you again soon!

Don't foget to keep me posted on the latest on what we talked about!!!! ; )

Grandma Crawford said...

Melissa you are right, Sydney looks so cute with Sophia and I know that she will be a great little role model for Sophia.

Love,

Mom